LATEST NEWS (click on red text for active links): * See the 2022 Cultural Arts Competition winners! This year's theme is "Age is Just a Number", and categories included Arts, Theatre Arts, and Writing. See all the winners and their work here!
* Forsyth County Senior Services has launched their own Facebook page, to alert you to activities and services. Go here for complete info.
* See our BLOG for pictures of our booth at the recent Aging Well Expo in April 2022!
LATEST TRIPS: View brochures/details on Tripspage for all upcoming 2022 and 2023 scheduled trips. Now posted - 2023 trips (by air) - Ireland, South Dakota and Christmas on the Danube! Contact Linda at 404-245-7949 to register (for US trips, preferable instead of online).
HELPFUL LINKS: * May-June newsletter for Forsyth County Senior Services - see it here. Lots of in-person and virtual activities going on!
* See our GRANTS page to learn how to apply for a small grant to help a senior or group of seniors. Applications for the 2Q 2022 grant opened on April; with the grant of up to $1,000 being awarded in June.
* For the latest news and information about Senior Services and activities, visit the County's website.
* The "Senior Resource Guide", published by the Forsyth County Senior Resource Coalition, of which we are a member, is a guide to many available services in the area for older adults, and most all are free. It's available as a PDF here on the county's website.
Check out some of the awesome services provided by Age Well Forsyth!
Be sure not to miss any events or trips hosted by Age Well Forsyth!
Check out our blog page for useful information related to senior services and activities in Forsyth County.